The Children’s area will be open on Saturday, June 25, 2022 from 10 AM- 5 PM. Bouncy Houses will be open 10 AM-5 PM. Kids Crafts will be open 10 AM-5 PM
Children Games are modified highland athletic games suitable for Children. Children Games times are 11:00 AM, 1:30 PM and 4:00 PM Children will be divided into 5 groups:
2-4 year old’s
5 year old’s
6-7 year old’s
8-9 year old’s
10-11 year old’s
- Putting the Stone – Young athletes will toss the “stone” as far as they can from a standing position with the stone on their shoulder to start(similar to shot put)
- Caber Toss - Young athletes will toss the “caber” end over end for distance
- Tossing the Sheaf - Young athletes tosses the “sheaf” (a hay filled bag) for distance
- Relay Race - Young athletes will assemble on the starting line and when indicated will run around a designated marker in the distance and return to the finish line.
- Tug-O-War - Young Athletes will divide into even groups and will attempt to pull the opponent’s marker to their side of the ground stake.